You can be part of something big.
A generous gift is the first step in making the international educational journey possible for Vietnamese students. Students, who will go on to become leaders, innovators, and the stewards of the future.
This is not merely a gift, it is a legacy!
Explore the ways that you can make an impact through USPASSS – cash gifts that have immediate impact today or endowed funds that pay out in perpetuity. Become a part of a tradition of philanthropy by making a gift today.
The USPASSS Fund supports:
- Talented students embarking on a study abroad in an accredited US high schools
- Subsidizing the cost of attending a High School Prep or College Prep program
- Distinguished students to pursue their researches or business ideas while studying in the US
- Public campaigns to raise awareness of the need to improve education internationally
- Other operating costs to carry out charitable activities in line with US laws
Many philanthropists want to make a larger impact. For a minimum of $30,000, we will set up an Endowed fund in your name to provide financial aid to students for the duration of your donation. Your gift will also entitle you to:
- Be part of the judging panel to select recipients
- Become a member of our Advisory Committee
- See your name prominently associated with helping to improve the education of the next generations
- Have access to the best and brightest prospective workforce who can make a difference in your organization
For information about our scholarships, please see the detailed information in the Scholarships sections.
For additional information about donation opportunities, please contact us at donate (at) uspasss (dot) org, or at +1 (214) 937 9586.
Please note that USPASSS is organized as a non-profit in the State of Texas and we are applying for 501(c)(3) status. If you want your donation to be tax deductible by US law, but would like to help talented students right now, you can send us a letter of Intention to Donate. We will inform you once we have been granted the 501(c)(3) status by the IRS.